A new call for Virtual Mobility Grants is open for collaborations to take place during the entire third grant period (until the end of October 2022).
What are Virtual Mobilities (VM)?
A VM consists in a collaboration in a virtual setting among researchers or innovators within the COST Action, to exchange knowledge, learn new techniques, etc.
How to Apply?
Calls for Virtual Mobility applications are periodically opened and published on this website. In response to a call, applications are first submitted on the e-COST website https://e-services.cost.eu/activity/grants/add. You may find here the documents to be uploaded on e-COST.
The following documents must also be e-mailed to the responsible for VM, Prof. Enrica Martini (email@example.com):
– document generated by e-COST,
– a letter of invitation from a researcher affiliated to the collaborating institution,
– a motivation letter including a work plan detailing the proposed activities,
– support letters from the partners involved in the collaboration,
– a CV, including a list of academic publications if applicable.
Applications must be eligible (see Annex 2 of the Annotated Rules for COST Actions) and in line with the Action research topics.
The applications will be ranked by the VM responsible together with the WG leaders based on
– scientific quality
– feasibility of the approach proposed,
– benefit to the development of the COST Action
The selection will follow the COST policies on inclusiveness (gender, age, geography).
The final ranking will be approved by the Action Chair and Co-Chair.
The researchers who applied to the call will receive the results of the selection from the VM responsible.
The selected researchers should wait for the official invitation from the Grant Holder before incurring in any expenses related to the Grant.